Have you ever felt like there just isn’t enough time in the day to get everything done? You may be stuck in a cycle of procrastination and lack of motivation. Taking consistent action is one of the best ways to break out of this cycle, and using music as a tool can help make that happen.
This article will provide 12 reasons why taking consistent action is important, with tips on how to use music to get motivated and stay on track.
Take Consistent Action – DISCOVER THE AWESOME POWER OF DOING, AND DOING SOME MORE!
It expands your possibilities
- Take Consistent action is essential to maintain and nurture most elements in life (money, your business, relationships, etc.). It’s only when your subconscious believes you can properly handle what you currently have (through consistent action) that it will be open to allowing more into your life.
It unleashes your potential
- The more you create, make mistakes, adjust, improve, and give it your all, the more you learn, grow, adapt and thrive – these unleash your true potential!
It makes life easier
- The universe is a very, very, very active place (planets, rivers, oceans, wind, our bodies). To thrive within this active environment (to match its flow), you have to work the way it works – you have to be a very, very, very action-oriented person!
It destroys fear
- Consistent action becomes a powerful force that can push you through barriers, roadblocks, and other obstacles (fears) that would normally seem impossible to break through.
How to achieve your goals becomes clearer
- The more you take consistent action toward an outcome you want, the clearer the path to achieving it becomes – like moving toward a target in the distance, which begins small and hard to see, but becomes clearer and more focused the closer you move toward it.
It helps you see distinctions
- Your comprehension and understanding of the world around you, how it works, and how to work successfully within it, increases. This is a sense of skill that can’t be acquired simply by reading a book.
It impacts your beliefs
- Success after success causes you to deepen your belief that you really can create your reality.
You become a creation/energy machine
- Action creates more action. You’ll find that sometimes, in order to be more productive, you actually need less time relaxing (in order to recuperate), and more time doing! Taking consistent action puts your mind and body in a state where taking more action is natural and desirable.
It gives you the things you want
- In life, you get what you put in. If you want love, consistently give lots of love. If you want friends, consistently be friendly. If you want money, consistently provide value. It really is this simple.
It builds trust
- When you become a person who takes consistent action, it reveals to others that you are reliable, stable, and secure, which increases their trust in what you say, do, and promote.
It creates balance
- Like pedaling a bike – consistent action creates balance in your life, making it easier to navigate all the things you need to take care of to be successful and happy.
Without it, there is chaos, disruption, and struggle
- Where there’s a lack of consistency, there is pain and struggle (heartbeat, droughts, etc) – there’s no way around it.
In conclusion, taking consistent action is an important part of living a fulfilled life. It requires commitment and determination, but the rewards will be immense. Reminding yourself of your goals, breaking down large tasks into smaller steps, and rewarding yourself for taking action can all help to inspire you to take consistent action.
Taking consistent action also gives us greater control over our lives and helps us to gain mastery over our skills and abilities. We can use this power to overcome obstacles and make progress toward our dreams.